Stereoscopic microscope with trinocular head, supplied with two WF 10x eyepieces and 0.7x to 4.5x zoom objective.
Interpupillary distance adjustment, diopter adjustment, zoom knobs on both sides, stage with transparent and white / black prepared door discs.
Double adjustable lighting with incident and transmitted light, with 12V / 15W halogen lamp.
Built-in illuminator with fluorescent lamp.
operating instructions in 8 languages:
UK-USA, I, E, F, D, P, NL, GR
– 7x-45x stereoscopic zoom
– with incident and transmitted light
– trinocular head rotatable at 360 ° and inclined at 45 °.
– interpupillary distance adjustable between 51 and 75mm.
– dioptric compensation on both eyepieces.
– eyepieces: ewf 10x / 20mm
– objective: achromatic parfocal zoom 0.7 ~ 4.5x
– the microscope is equipped with two illuminators:
1- adjustable for incident light with 12v / 15w halogen lamp,
2- transmitted light, fixed in the base with 12v / 15w halogen lamp.
– the intensity adjustment of the two illuminators is regulated by means of two independent rheostats fixed to the left of the base.
-Type: Trinocular Stereoscopic.
-Technical features: Column stand of 30mm in diameter and 25cm in height with base of 26x20x6cm., Double incident and transmitted light illumination, working distance from 100mm to 26mm.
– Magnification: ZOOM 7x-45x