Binocular biological microscope with 360 ° rotating head and interpupillary distance adjustment. Supplied with two WF 10x eyepieces and four achromatic objectives: 4x, 10x, 40x, 100x.
Double adjustment of the focus, micrometric and coarse, translating stage with micrometric movements. Limit switch that avoids the breaking of the slides.
Light intensity adjustment. Transmitted light illumination with AN condenser 1.2. Iris diaphragm and filter holder, 12V / 12W halogen lamp, dust cover.
Good performance microscopes in monocular or binocular version. The microscopes most used in educational laboratories and by science students for their exceptional quality / price ratio. The rich equipment makes them versatile and ideal for schools, laboratories, etc.
Operating instructions in 8 languages:
UK-USA, I, E, F, D, P, NL, GR
CAMPUS-2 # 5307 – # 5330 120V USA – 1000x
– biological monocular
– specimen tray with graduated translating table with coaxial controls
– macro and micrometric focusing by means of knobs on both sides
– abbe brightfield condenser with double lens, iris diaphragm and filter holder
– safety low voltage double lens illuminator with 12v / 12w halogen lamp with intensity regulator located in the center of the base
– according to ce, ul, csa, and gs – supplied with dust cover
– 4 filters supplied: orange, white, blue and green
-Type: Biological Binocular.
-Technical features: Monocular or binocular head, as needed.
Stand completely made of metal with a classic and functional line.
Nosepiece nosepiece with 4 positions rotating in both directions with snap lock in correspondence with the objectives.
Optical equipment: wide-field eyepiece wf 10x and four achromatic objectives din 4x, 10x, 40x 100x telescopic immersion.
-Magnifications: 4x, 10x, 40x 100x